Recent content by Sharky-PI

1. Sharky-PI

Electric tankless system too small for a hot bath. Tweak settings, upgrade, add additional unit?

Cheers Jim. Re "look at your main shutoff breaker", what am I looking for there? Total amperage incoming or something similar? Very much doubt we're getting 62F now, I 100% agree. I suppose I could measure it... Ok that's useful intel about the tub valve max, thank you. So (pending looking up...
  2. Sharky-PI

Electric tankless system too small for a hot bath. Tweak settings, upgrade, add additional unit?

Cheers pal. I'll ask EcoSmart about the preheated water. That said, if I have the big one after the small one, with the big one turned off by default unless we're having a bath, then when we're having a bath, and thus a full ~8GPM is being pulled through the small one, the big one will only be...
  3. Sharky-PI

Hi folks, I got an EcoSmart Eco11 for various reasons but it didn't occur to me that it (seemingly) wouldn't have the power to run a hot bath (in my defense, EcoSmart don't really warn you about this anywhere). The unit's great otherwise, no limescale nightmares etc like I've seen on this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks