Recent content by ShadowTitan

1. ShadowTitan

Affordable bidet compatible with Toto's dynamax tornado toilets?

I'll check it out. Looks to have similar flushing mechanism in the bowl, but the slopes are a little different. Thanks!
  2. ShadowTitan

Thank you for replying! What toilet is your joy bidet installed on? This video is the exact toilet I installed for my parents. I tried moving the bidet maximum forward position. It technically "installs" without difficulty, but the spigot extends and hits the bowl when the bidet is turned on...
  3. ShadowTitan

This website is so great! Wealth of information here. I replaced a 3 gallon toilet in my parents' home this past month with the new Toto drake with dynamax tornado technology. They had a Luxe bidet neo 120 that fit their old toilet just fine. However I am finding that the bidet is not...
  4. ShadowTitan

Replacement tank for Toto Clayton 1.6 gal?

Dear all, While working on some overhead lighting fixtures, my tools fell out and cracked the tank on my Toto Clayton 1.6 gal toilet. The bowl is unscathed. The crack on the tank is severe enough to cause a leak. I removed and tossed the tank just now. What options do I have to replace the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks