Recent content by Sgreco

1. Sgreco

I put in a full house filter, now....no pressure.

I found the problem. Taking out the filter made zero difference in pressure. When i looked at the outflow "screen", it was impacted with small plastic strips. I cleaned out the outflow area, and it works great. It was something I should have noticed during installation. I think my wife...
  2. Sgreco

The GE filter unit has a bypass option. When I bypass filtration, shouldn't the pressure be similar to pre filter unit installation?
  3. Sgreco

I have a spigot approximately 3 feet before the filter. That is where I measured my 55psi. I'm anxious to see what the gauge does when I turn on a water source inside the house.
  4. Sgreco

We don't have a pressure tank, or a thermal expansion tank.
  5. Sgreco

The filter unit has been in place for 5 days. The water pressure drops very quickly. The shower will be ok for maybe 10 seconds? The kitchen faucet will run a bit longer before pressure drops. If a toilet flushes, it's instant no pressure. I have not observed the pressure gauge while...
  6. Sgreco

I'm at a total loss. We live in a community that has water supplied by well and storage tank. We've always had a sediment issue. So, I installed a full house, GE filter. I have 55psi going into the filter, but I have no pressure in the house. If you flush a toilet, it will take a minute to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks