Recent content by Seth Rieder

1. Seth Rieder

Need help dialing in settings on Navien NCB240E

It is a TAC SR503-4 3 zone
  2. Seth Rieder

So turn the outdoor reset back on. And then instead of using the “high mass radiant” factory settings, I’ll have to do custom which wants me to set supply and return temps I believe…. I should set the supply temp to 85, Correct?
  3. Seth Rieder

I can take more pictures this afternoon
  4. Seth Rieder

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are asking? But the link you just sent, Is what we have installed as I mentioned above.
  5. Seth Rieder

I apologize this is the only photo I have at the moment. Can certainly take more after I get home from work later. But I’m fairly certain that this unit senses the call for DHW and prioritizes that above the heating all internally… the thermostats come directly into the 3 zone control which then...
  6. Seth Rieder

Forgive me for my lack of competence when it comes to these but I believe this unit has an internal control
  7. Seth Rieder

The settings I have are below: 129 floor sensor 1 205- 10 299 - 3 floor only Page 8 370 - 3 425 - 0(1 not an option with floor only) The thermostats are wired to a TAC SR503-4 3 zone switching relay. I guess i'm not sure if thats what you're asking for when referring to the "boiler control"...
  8. Seth Rieder

Need help dialing in Navien NCB-240E Combi boiler

I am curious what the best settings for my system would be as the installer has been less than helpful. This is our second winter here and after heating the house last year with the in floor it didn’t like to keep up in the very back corner of our house which happens to be the master bedroom. I...
  9. Seth Rieder

The thermostats are Honeywell T6 Pro Hydronic thermostats(TH6100AF2004) floors are all concrete. 90% of our covering is tile, the other 10 percent is laminate.
  10. Seth Rieder

I am curious what the best settings for my system would be as the installer has been less than helpful. This is our second winter here and after heating the house last year with the in floor it didn’t like to keep up in the very back corner of our house which happens to be the master bedroom. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks