Recent content by Senatorxmg

1. Senatorxmg

So confused about correct water softener size

I'll do that, Treeman. Will post here when I have a response.
  2. Senatorxmg

Thanks for all the info! I think I've narrowed down what might be a good fit. I definitely do not want a system with known issues. I know anything can go wrong on anything but will heed to the advice here. Fleck 5600SXT with a 12x52 softener tank (2.0 ft3 capacity)...10% cross-linked resin...
  3. Senatorxmg

So...perhaps this would be a better fit: https://www.aquatell.ca/products/aqualux-prosoft-water-softener?variant=25005502473 Fleck 5810sxt with a 12x52 tank for 2.0ft3 capacity. I know the 5810sxt has a 1" input...can I just put a 3/4" to 1" adapter in place. This would be better? I don't see...
  4. Senatorxmg

Going to ask this again in case it got missed: You suggested 2.0 cu ft in a 12x52 tank...this one uses 2.0 cu ft in a 12x48 tank. Is that ok or should I look elsewhere for my needs? That's a 6" difference. It does not appear that Aquatell puts gravel in...does that explain the tank size...
  5. Senatorxmg

Thanks for the response. Yes, it is a private well. Would the following system be adequate for my needs? https://www.aquatell.ca/products/fleck-5600sxt-water-softener-by-aqualux?variant=9622854149 You suggested 2.0 cu ft in a 12x52 tank...this one uses 2.0 cu ft in a 12x48 tank. Is that ok...
  6. Senatorxmg

Hi, Before finding and reading the information on this site, I thought I knew which way to go with regards to buying a replacement water softener. I've been enlightened which can also be a curse when all you want to do is buy something and install it! LOL Current system is a 20 year old Fleck...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks