Recent content by segal46

1. segal46

under joist plumbing

nor do I but can my thread be answered.....
  2. segal46

under joist plumbing

yes the p trap is holding water downstairs, while a load was done in upstairs appartment, so no siphoning going on...all copper 2 inch tubing..when copper was still affordable. So if it is holding the water as you suggested, now what....I have respect for the trade and want to do it right the...
  3. segal46

under joist plumbing

baffled...though I believe you are right...never had any odour in last 15 years,nothing...so i will open a wall in the appartement upstairs hoping to find an adjoining vent that goes to the roof, because i am sure there is one going up there....just nothing downstairs...any suggestions?
  4. segal46

under joist plumbing

yes, thx..i will go the route of under joist..as for the drain part of this post, I followed it under and nothing but striaght pipe to ground and for the same drain that comes from appartement above, it serves as a drain not only for my sink but the upstairs sink and washer, though it seems the...
  5. segal46

under joist plumbing

will look into this tonite..thx for all the responses
  6. segal46

under joist plumbing

Thx for the response, hmm.. my house was built this way (1965). Been here for 15 years havent had a problem..this may be an amaturish question, but can it be vented through another pipe or directly to roof? If so would this make it feasible? Will try and follow it to the upstairs apartement to...
  7. segal46

under joist plumbing

Hi all, just need some clarification, I will be moving my kitchen sink to another wall, owner of an older duplex, i dont see myself drill holes in the floor joist beneath(2x8), i will only drill 2 holes for the 1/2 inch water supply, but the drain which is 2 inches I want to put it beneath the...
  8. segal46

Dishwasher location. Left or right?

Hi, before tackiling a kitchen reno,where the sink will be moved on a new wall with new plumbing, my question is the following, does it matter if a dishwasher is to be placed on left or right of the sink. thx habs fan
  9. segal46

Any help would be appreciated on Valley shower faucet

Valley faucet, thanks Hj Well Hj your were right it is an outdated valley faucet, I want to buy a new Moen or delta single lever faucet ,in attached pic of the valley faucet can you plz tell me if I can place A moen faucet from the point to which I outlined, I dont want to go behind the...
  10. segal46

Any help would be appreciated on Valley shower faucet

I want to change my shower faucet which the acrylic handle broke, so I want to change it all without touching the welded shower valve, anyone have an idea of the model the picture i included is? Are they standard valves and all I need replacing is the mechanism.? I.m no pro but have changed...
  11. segal46

plumbers I asked use double wye's

plumbers I asked use double wye's
  12. segal46

Double sanitary tee in Canada

Isnt the customer always right, though I totally understand and agree with your point. Just that when I was told that here in my province none were sold to retailers since February, and thousands sold across our country, common courtesy of trying to help a fellow human goes a long way. Just a...
  13. segal46

and I thought here in Montreal I had problems finding a dst and a dcf I found one at Wolseley, a...

and I thought here in Montreal I had problems finding a dst and a dcf I found one at Wolseley, a plumbing reseller which they have in all Canadian provinces or you can purchase a dst online at home depot only on delivery I actually called the part manufacturer who couldn't sell it to me cuz...
  14. segal46

Double sanitary tee in Canada

and I thought here in Montreal I had problems finding a dst and a dcf I found one at Wolseley, a plumbing reseller which they have in all Canadian provinces or you can purchase a dst online at home depot only on delivery I actually called the part manufacturer who couldn't sell it to me cuz...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks