Recent content by Seemarc

1. Seemarc

Need help dialing in a navien ncb 240e

Thank you very much! I now understand. I do not have the outdoor sensor. But for $60 sounds like it pay for itself in sort time
  2. Seemarc

I read your post a few times and need a little clarification... When you say "it would be fine to set the minimum output temperature to 100F or so-" Does that mean parameters at A and B set at 100F and monitor and increase both 10 degrees till I get long burn times? Im sorry Im confused! Can...
  3. Seemarc

Thank you both for your response! I didn't know its supposed to be running up to 20 hours a day. It has been keeping the temperature at 68 I was just comparing it to the boiler I replaced which cycled much more frequently . I don't do a night time set back. I do have a nest thermostat that goes...
  4. Seemarc

This is my first winter with my Navien ncb-240e and I need your help. I have the house set to 68 degrees and it is maintain that temperature. However It seems to be running most of the time. I called Navien tech support and he told me to raise the outgoing temp from 140f to 150f and if that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks