Recent content by seegee

1. S

Grounding or Bonding Jetted Bathtub

bump... just wanted to know this last piece... Yes, there are no metal water pipes, but the plastic water pipes of course connect to the tub spout and hot/cold control knobs, which are metal. Those don't need bonding, right?
  2. S

Yes, there are no metal water pipes, but the plastic water pipes of course connect to the tub spout and hot/cold control knobs, which are metal. Those don't need bonding, right?
  3. S

It just says the following: In one area: Electrical Requirements 1. ALL CONNECTIONS MUST BE GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupted) PROTECTED 2. Whirlpool units require dedicated 20 amp, 115 volt service. 3. A receptacle with a 20 amp configuration must be provided. 4. See local codes for...
  4. S

Hi All, I'm sorry, this may have been asked before, but I want to make double/triple sure I have this right. I have a jetted Proflo tub that was installed in my new home. There is only 1 Romex cable to supply power and ground. There is no heater on the unit, and I am using aquapex for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks