Recent content by SD-777

1. SD-777

Adding a new soil/vent stack for new bathroom?

Thank you again, awesome information. Enclosed dimensional floor plan. Joists are running as noted 16" on center and they are about 7 1/2" wide. Also the septic is a 1000 gallon system so it's rated for 3 bedrooms, but no plans on adding any bedrooms. -Wye to vertical stack got it. The jog...
  2. SD-777

2) so I will tie into the vertical portion of one of the existing waste pipes, I uploaded a picture and illustrated where I would tie in. I would run the 3" waste line from the 2nd floor to the far end of the basement, then would run it along the ceiling (sloped) to the waste pipe, then run it...
  3. SD-777

Awesome thank you! 2) So I can tie into the vertical section of one of the existing stacks? That's how I tried to draw it on my diagram. 3/4/5) I'll put together a diagram for that. So if I didn't tie in any vents to the drain stack would I just cap it off? Then I could run the vents to the...
  4. SD-777

I have a walk in closet in my 2nd floor master bedroom that I'd like to convert into a full bathroom. I already have a 1st floor half bath and a 2nd floor full bath which each have their own stacks (2nd floor was an addition from previous owners) but it would be very hard to reach that stack...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks