Recent content by Scubamam

1. Scubamam

Proper way to test circuit safety

No, I want a basic understanding so that I can at least have an intelligent dialogue when I contest this.
  2. Scubamam

Yes it is a lunchroom and the gfci outlet is in clear sight just to the left of the refrigerator also very near the sink in question. Thanks for all of your help! I also pushed the button on this and had no power near the sink.
  3. Scubamam

The electrician already came and said all was to code. We made him change all outlets anyway because we were forced to make immediate change.
  4. Scubamam

No, it was on another outlet on the same circuit near the refridg.
  5. Scubamam

We had OSHA inspectors enter our office and gave citation for unsafe outlet near a sink. They used a pen like device that lit up at the outlet. There was a GFCI outlet on the same circuit that they were unaware of. Did they properly test this circuit? Should they have used different testing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks