Recent content by scrupul0us

1. S

Culligan Cullar no longer backwashes + rebed instructions?

I have a culligan cullar back washing filter in my house that no longer back washes... It used to backwash every 2 days however it no longer does and when I progress through the menu to option 11 and press the up arrow twice (which used to force a backwash) I get nothing... Not even the sound...
  2. S

Rebedding a Culligan Carbon Filter / General Water Treatment System Questions

thank you very much for the links... are there any resources/links/tutorials/videos for how to do the rebed? thank you
  3. S

I honestly had no intentions of replacing all the RO filters due to the cost so my fall back would be the filter in the fridge I just priced all the filters at filterfast.com though and it looks like I can get by under $100 plus some shipping which isn't bad. Thanks for the link, that's some...
  4. S

OK... removed the filter and substituted the blank... MUCH better output... I'm kinda bummed though as I specifically bought the fridge for its extra filtration... would doing a direct tape from the house lines help cope with the filter?
  5. S

No copper involved, all plastic... I have not touched the RO system at all actually... I'm sure the three filters are due for replacement and the inline filter after the three as well How do I check the pressure on the RO bladder tank? I didnt see a valve stem on it to check... Whats the...
  6. S

First post! We bought a house out in the "country" in January and it's on a well... When we first moved in the sulfur was AWEFUL... The well has a culligan system on it as follows: -Bleech injection -Wellmate pressure tank -120 gal holding tank -Culligan Cullar carbon filter -Reverse osmosis...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks