Recent content by Scottzilla

1. Scottzilla

Low Pressure to shower tub only after shutting water off and on

Title pretty much covers it. The main floor shower and tub spout both have low hot pressure, cold pressure is fine. Hot pressure on main floor kitchen sink is fine as well as hot pressure in basement shower and laundry sink. I'm pretty sure there is loosened sediment clogging it up: I shut the...
  2. Scottzilla

replacing Cast Iron Stack with Pvc to Clay Sewer pipe

I was able to get the o ring from a plumbing supply 5 minutes from me yesterday. Got it home and installed it but was loose in the clay pipe. Turns out the clay pipe is apparently cracked vertically and looks like it had shifted underground at some point. If inserted into the clay bell squarely...
  3. Scottzilla

John, Thank you for the quick reply. I had seen those, and ran around the city looking for one at the big box stores with no luck. Would this be a good permanaent solution? Is there anything I should do to finish over it? Here is what I'm dealing with.
  4. Scottzilla

Hello Everyone, I'm in the middle of a DIY nightmare, remodeling a second floor bathroom for my mom. The house is 90 or so years old, with some really bad renovations and additions done by the previous owner, about 20 years ago. I don't want to go into the whole story but basically the DWV...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks