Recent content by Scottyb0723

1. Scottyb0723

Question on moving a toilet

Hi, They are glued, the hub has a slight tilt forward away from the wall, but level side to side. I would not expect that to be an issue, but I am no expert. The 60 is at the top.
  2. Scottyb0723

Thanks, I ended up using a 45 and 60 to get the desired location of the flange. Attached is a picture. Just wanted to illustrate to see if there were any concerns before sealing up the floor.
  3. Scottyb0723

Thanks. In your opinion would this idea or using an 3in offset flange be better? Either of them better for preventing clogs?
  4. Scottyb0723

I apologize in advance as this is probably a stupid question. I have a WYE with the 45 degree angle facing up that has an extension to a 45 degree elbow that connects to my toilet flange. For informational purposes, the shower and sink drain in behind it, as well as the vent pipe. The piping...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks