Recent content by Scotty47

1. Scotty47

Cultured Marble shower base and Oatey "No-Calk"

Thanks, for your help..........scotty
  2. Scotty47

Just one more thing Terry, do I have to use the brass fitting as I can only find the ABS one around here. Thanks..............scotty
  3. Scotty47

Thank you for the speedy reply..............scotty
  4. Scotty47

I am installing a cultured marble shower base, can I use Oatey "No-Calk" shower base drain with this Thanks in advance............scotty
  5. Scotty47

Remove old Tub shower and add a new one

It took a while but I finally got all the info I need for the Sterling accord tub shower I will be using, my next question is how hard is it to install the drain and overflow if you cant get below the tub. Thanks................scotty
  6. Scotty47

Thank you John_P looks like a great product, and I found a company in my home town that sells them.............scotty
  7. Scotty47

Thank you for the great tip, basement_Lurker I will go from the Kitchen side to get to the drain, as it is a 4 level split. Now that you have given me a couple of brand names I will look at there web sites. Again Thanks.............scotty
  8. Scotty47

Hi, I am new to the forum and was wondering about some advice on Removing an old 1 piece tub shower and replacing it with a new 5 piece unit, I have a few questions that I hope someone can help me with, Here goes 1. what is a good name to purchase ( in Canada ) 2. the unit I have now has no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks