Recent content by Scott R

1. Scott R

New well water cloudy...clay?

The test results that Gary referred to were posted in another thread. Sorry for the confusion. Here they are again (taken about 1-2 months ago before we bought the house): Odor: None Turbidity: 25 Color: 40 pH: 6.71 Nitrite Nitrogen: < 0.001 Nitrate Nitrogen: < 1.00 Chloride: 15...
  2. Scott R

High iron level in well water

Gary, I spent the whole day reading up on these things today and I don't think I have bacteria. I'm not seeing sliminess or what you've described. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like from what I've read that the odor is also a characteristic of having bacteria, and there also does not...
  3. Scott R

New well water cloudy...clay?

I posted in another thread today about my problem (brownish water). I just now found this thread and now I'm really worried. I already have it scheduled for my friend (who does water treatment) to come to the house tomorrow and install a $2000+ iron treatment system (and new water tank). The...
  4. Scott R

High iron level in well water

Hopefully posting in this existing thread won't confuse things, but the title is applicable for me, so I figured that continuing the discussion in this thread might be better than starting a new thread. We just moved to a new house (the house is about 25 years old). It has a well and we were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks