Recent content by schmede

1. schmede

Help Sizing a Tankless Water Heater

There are a few models that have internal heaters on the market in the US. I bought the samsung silvercare. http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/detail/spec.do?group=homeappliances&type=washersdryers&subtype=washers&model_cd=WF218ANW/XAA&fullspec=F I don't know how much hot water the washer...
  2. schmede

Ok. I have Decided... I have decided to go with the Noritz 0931. In a worst case scenario situation I think it will serve its purpose well. 34 degree water 2 showers (5gpm) rise up to 80 degrees should mean a hot shower and a super hot shower when the conditions are less harsh. My take...
  3. schmede

The 841 is out but what about the 931? Guys...point taken. But I am not trying to be trendy and green I am just trying to add some space to my little bungalow and a tankless will allow me to do so, plus I already have a 3/4 gas line and I only have like a 2 ft run to the outside wall...
  4. schmede

I h ave decided to go with a tankless (that is not my question) but I need help sizing it. I live in Salt Lake City. The winter water temp averages 46 degrees but can be as cold as 34. I like HOT showers, and will have two showers going at once every day. So probably a max of 5gpm most of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks