Recent content by schinks

1. S

Electric Tankless Help!

I think I might have hit a snag with the lowboy\relocation option that I hope someone can help me out with. The current heater sits about 2" away from the floor drain (concrete slab). Can I safely move the heater approx 4' away from the drain or is this going to involve relocating the drain too?
  2. S

Electric Tankless Help!

Dana - Thanks for the info on the lowboy option. Are the brands in the shopping link above good names in water heaters? AO Smith, Reliance, Bradford White...
  3. S

Remove propane gas line

I hope this is the proper forum for this question, sorry if it's not. My fireplace was converted to gas logs before I bought the home. The logs are fueled by two oversized propane tanks (like what is used for a BBQ, but bigger). I want to convert the fireplace back to wood burning. I have...
  4. S

Electric Tankless Help!

Thanks nukeman, that really helps. I will take a look at the panel tonight and report back. In the mean time, another idea I have is to use a storage water heater, but place it under the stairs. At least that opens up the closet that currently houses the WH. I have not measured yet, but...
  5. S

Options for a 10 1/2" Rough

I guess I didn't word my question right... I know the 12" won't fit (the one I found has 1" gap, so it's close but no cigar). The 10" leaves too big of a gap for my taste. I mentioned the Toto because it has the adapter for 10" RI. What I am looking for is advice on whether or not I have any...
  6. S

Options for a 10 1/2" Rough

Hi All, I am planning a bath renovation and my existing 20 year old toilet has a rough in of 10 1/2" (measured from finished wall to flange bolt). I am really struggling to find a replacement toilet that will fit. Some of the Kohler toilets I have looked at have a 12"RI with 1" between the...
  7. S

Electric Tankless Help!

Hi, My wife and I want to replace our existing water heater with a tankless water heater to free up storage space. Our condo has very little storage space and currently our water heater blocks a huge (relatively speaking) storage space, the area under our stairs. The only way to access that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks