Recent content by scarpwi

1. S

7000SXT water softner system not working

Would it help me to find any other serial number, model number or something? If I took some digital pictures of my installation would that be of any value to you?
  2. S

I do NOT have a turbulator. I know that for sure. The 9 measurment is good. There is a plastic "sleeve" around the tank itself and a black plastic base the tank sits in so it is a little hard to get an exact measurement. I checked again and I believe it is 9X42. Does that change any of the...
  3. S

Thanks again. My softner was advertised/sold to me as being a 40,000 grain unit. I want to use your guide you posted for programming but your examples are all based on a 64,000 grain unit. (With comments that it is actually lower). So should I set "C" to 40 or something less? And my actual...
  4. S

Fleck 7000 Thanks for the fast reply! The meter icon does in fact blink when water is running so it seems the turbine is working and not obstructed. All the bypass valves are in the correct position as well. Not sure what else I should be checking. I hate to call someone if I can sort it...
  5. S

I have a similar experience with my brand new Fleck 7000SXT softner. All installed by a professional and it all looks good quality mechanically speaking. He was a little bit confused by the programming. Not a lot, but a little unsure I think. Basically, the salt is not being consumed after a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks