Recent content by SBpropertiesGA

1. SBpropertiesGA

Replacing gas range question

Thanks! I will look up the tables. The pipe comes straight thru the wall from the meter to the range, so there's not much length. Was hoping I could use an adapter and not have to call out the gas company. Not so much the cost as the delay time. Anything other than screwing together, I'm...
  2. SBpropertiesGA

Replacing gas range question

As part of a remodel I am replacing an older gas range. The new range has a larger diameter flex pipe and fitting than the old one and will not screw into the valve. Can I use an adapter to make it fit the old valve? Will the range still operate properly if I do? Or should I replace the...
  3. SBpropertiesGA

No power to outside AC

Thanks for the help! My problem turned out to be that the breakers were labeled wrong. The AC was on the one labeled for water heater. I turned that one off, because the water is turned off at the meter. Odd, the house is 20 years old and nobody had caught the mislabeling before. I had the...
  4. SBpropertiesGA

No power to outside AC

i bought a house that I am in process of renovating. The AC was working up until a few days ago. Now, the inside fan blows air but the outside unit will not kick on. From reading other posts, I decided to test the contactor. Pulled the panel with breaker & system on. But I'm not getting 220...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks