Saurav Das

Hi all, I am Saurav Das, a technical person having years of experience in electrical and electronics home appliances preparing and installation service in Kolkata, India. I found this helpful forum. I want to learn new technologies and also share my helpful tips to newbies. I have my own repair service agency Concord services in Kolkata.
Birthday
Aug 15, 1947 (Age: 76)

Signature

Hi all, I am Saurav Das, a technical person having years of experience in electrical and electronics home appliances preparing and installation service in Kolkata, India. I found this helpful forum. I want to learn new technologies and also share my helpful tips to newbies. I have my own repair service agency Concord services in Kolkata.

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks