Recent content by Santa C

1. Santa C

Can't connect "simple" push-in Faucet connection

So, I bit the bullet & removed the faucet, took out the collet & found the rubber o-ring was broken. Luckily, I had an identical one to replace it. Much easier working on the counter than contorted in a cabinet.
  2. Santa C

Can't connect "simple" push-in Faucet connection

I am humbled to have to post this but I'm ready to break many things. I'm installing a new Kohler Simplice K-596 pull down kitchen faucet and I can not fully make the connection from the end of the faucet hose to the faucet. It's a push-in connection with a plastic collet but I can only get...
  3. Santa C

Help identifying shower valve

Thanks for your reply. I guess it'll be worth it the first time I don't get scalded when my wife decides to run the water in the kitchen.
  4. Santa C

So I got the Kohler Coralais trim but the handles do not engage the hot & cold stems. There is a gap of about 1/4" from the tip of the stem to the serrated inner portion of the handle (not sure what this part is called). I'm trying to find a way to extend that inner portion but have been...
  5. Santa C

Thanks HJ. I'd like to use the Kohler Coralais trim (best of limited options), but it says for use with k-303-k valve only. If that's the case, are the stems for the Trend & 303-k valve interchangable? If so, I could probably swap-out the stems to accomodate the Coralais trim.?
  6. Santa C

Thanks for your quick replies. I took pictures of all the plumbing and wiring for future reference before I closed up the walls, but they're closed now. I haven't grouted the tile yet though, so if it's going to be a nightmare finding trim, better to rip it out now I guess. I'd like to leave...
  7. Santa C

Hi all. My name's Chris. Thanks for all the useful info I've gotten while lurking in the forums. I'm remodeling my bathroom but left the existing shower valve in place. The closest I can find appears to be similar to a Kohler 303-k, but mine looks slightly different. I'm hoping the Kohler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks