Recent content by Sandy Vandehey

1. Sandy Vandehey

A/C wiring

We checked the a/c unit outside and the wires connect to 2 yellow wires, white wire one wire goes to a box that the utility company installed to control run times and the red one hooks to a device that has a coil, looks something like a transformer?, so may have to call a hvac co, hate to pay a...
  2. Sandy Vandehey

A/C wiring

Thanks will give it a try today Sandy
  3. Sandy Vandehey

A/C wiring

I may not have been clear, the red and white wires are from the a/c unit outside and were run into the furnace control board, they are 18 or 20 guage like door bell wire, they were connected to the terminals I identified earlier, just don't know which ones to attach them to. They connect some...
  4. Sandy Vandehey

A/C wiring

Hi, We had to have our furnace temporarily moved to replace the slab in the basement, we did not do the disconnect but put the furnace back in place, everything is fine, the heat works, but we have a red and a white wire from the air conditioner and do not know what terminals to attach them to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks