Recent content by sandsapien

1. S

clogged main drain line?

called the pros Thanks for the advice everyone i was surprised how quick it was and relatively cheap. happy early 4th of July everyone
  2. S

clogged main drain line?

so is this a possible D I Y? if the pipes are that old will it be better to dig them out and get new pvc in or just have them cleaned. i think i could handle replacing the lines but ive never used an electric auger. also after experimenting with the situation i have found that the upstairs...
  3. S

clogged main drain line?

reply i wasnt too upset when i thought it was localized in the downstairs sink and bath, i just didnt use those lines, now that the sink is backing up and water(only liquid) is coming from the downspout, im trying to adress this, thanks for pointing out i should have called somone earlier that...
  4. S

clogged main drain line?

i have a 2 story home built in 1924 there is a full bath upstairs and one down off the kitchen here is my problem 1st downstairs bath sink and tub drain super slo(takes at least 24 hours to drain a full sink)however toilet flushes just fine ,when the toilet is flushed there is a gurgling in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks