Recent content by sams63

1. S

Challenger vs. Amtrol pressure tank opinion ?

Thanks Cary. When I claw out of this money hole, I will check into it. Since my Wife was stuck with this hassle w/ me 700 miles away, she had to go ahead. I will add this to our system, it seems like it will also help w/ our electric, pump life with it cycling on/off as much. From your site...
  2. S

Thanks. Yes it is almost impossible to find out objective info on Flexcon. Cannot find any pricing anywhere on Flexcon. AmTrol has excellent customer accessible tech support, they were ones who confirmed that our replacement tank was too small. I understand "markup"... have experienced that for...
  3. S

Kinda makes sense... new service company said the "replacement" 20 gal tank the other company installed only holds 5 gals of water because of bladder. We had a Well X 62 gal before, previous company said "the new ones are smaller, works the same"... Yea, I know, DUM customer. The problem was...
  4. S

Thanks, so glad I ran across this forum. All those "review/ comparison" sites are only marketing/ referral sites. My knowledge very limited on well systems. We had 16 yrs of life from our Amtrol Well X, which is commonly used in our area. Our new pump service installs the Challenger. So relieved...
  5. S

Glad I finally tripped into your helpful forum. Hours of wasted time on "product info" click bait. My simple 30 sec question is, how do Challenger series pressure tanks compare to Amtroll Well X troll tanks ? Our tank capacity 62 gals. After 2 months of runaround from well company we have been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks