Recent content by Sambo

1. Sambo

Debris In Hot Water Only

Water testing has been done. What do you think of these readings? Zinc extractable .023mg/l, Copper extractable .0146 mg/l, ph level 7.66, TDS 310 mg/l, Sulphate Soluble 107 mg/l, calcium 34 mg/l, Potassium 7.02 mg/l, Magnesium 8.75 mg/l, Sodium 39.1 mg/l, Iron <.01 mg/l, Manganese .0002 mg/l...
  2. Sambo

Debris In Hot Water Only

Anyone else out there that has any ideas? We're really stuck on this one. One guys suggested that maybe there was electrolysis happening and that there could be a grounding issue somewhere. From what I have read on this topic, that is mostly associated with copper piping and often in well...
  3. Sambo

Debris In Hot Water Only

Thanks for the tip Redwood. We just did the vinegar test and we think that some of the smaller pieces may have dissolved, but for the most part, the larger pieces have remained. This HWT is 2 months old. I wasn't sure if the attached web page would be relevant because of the dates of...
  4. Sambo

Debris In Hot Water Only

Redwood, after reconsidering and talking to the homeowner just a few moments ago, he said this does look like the stuff he had. His water was also very yellow today. (This is 4 days after removing the aluminum anode)
  5. Sambo

Debris In Hot Water Only

It's finer. It started out with dark sandy type when we had the magnesium rods, and then turned silvery grey when we put in the aluminum rods. I have a sample a the office I could take a picture tomorrow and send.
  6. Sambo

Debris In Hot Water Only

Have a problem with debris in hot water only in residential application. Roman Tub filler does not have an aerator and debris is alway showing up when running hot water. Have changed anode rods to aluminum and still have debris, it's just a lighter color debris than the original magnesium...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks