Recent content by Sabatnoogen

1. S

Add-A-Shower Diverter Spout to fit 4" Nipple?

perfect great. thanks for the suggestions guys, but i think i'm going to try and get a flange cut down a bit. Sav
  2. S

living there for a year probably, don't really care about looks, and i want to re-install the original spout when i leave. saw off the nipple from the outside? or remove it and replace it? can i remove it without back panel access? i'm less concerned about removing the nipple, and i'm more...
  3. S

cool so i've received my landlord's approval, and i've temporarily installed the 3 1/4" diverter spout, but i still have a 3/4" offset at the back where the pipe is exposed. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Sav
  4. S

my bad I should have clarified. I meant, once I have my landlord's approval, what's the least intrusive way to have it installed?
  5. S

Hi All, I'm new here, so I'm not sure if I'm stepping on any toes by starting a new thread, but I was searching around, and this seems like the best venue to ask my question. I just moved into a new apartment, and my bathroom has a bathtub, but no shower. Since it's an apartment, I don't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks