Recent content by S30trbo

1. S30trbo

Ruud Heat Pump Water Heater HP50RU vs Ruud Pacemaker PE2-52-2 Feedback needed

Does anyone have this installed? I read they are fairly new according to Ruud's website. The annual operational costs are $234, first hour rating on energy saver mode is 67 and normal is 72 with a 2.0 energy factor. 10 year limited tank and parts warranty. My local Rheem/Ruud reseller can...
  2. S30trbo

Ruud vs Rheem

I heard Ruud was built by Rheem am I safe with a Ruud? I received an estimate for a 52 gallon Ruud Pacemaker for $**** installed, converted to copper and haul the old one away. If I want to step up to a 66 gallon Ruud Pacemaker its $200 more. Good prices? I want the higest efficiency...
  3. S30trbo

Electric water heater slowly fading need advice...

Is there any difference between the BW High Efficiency and Energy Saver M-2-HE65R6DS model compared to the Energy Saver M-2-65R6DS model? Concerning the Rheem how is the polybutene tank on the Marathon? Is it really impervious to rust and corrosion as they say or more of a selling point? I...
  4. S30trbo

Guess I jinxed myself. The girlfriend just got out of the shower and it was a cold one. We no longer have hot water. Thanks for the advice, Gary. Unfortunately we do not have access to natural gas (we are fairly rural) and are looking at getting another electric heater. Guess we will be doing...
  5. S30trbo

it was meant to be my Montgomery Ward electric water heater is slowly dying. It all started when I decided to replace the heating elements as the original owner left me spares behind. There was a pice of duct tape stating cleaned and tested elements in 2003. Now the upper element looked good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks