Recent content by ryanc

1. R

Clack WS 1 programming PLEASE HELP

Great. Thanks so much for everyone's help. I went ahead and changed the settings to your specifications Gary. Hopefully it will work better now. If anyone else has any tips they are appreciated. Thanks Again
  2. R

Our unit is the one pictured that has the 5 buttons on the front -WS 1 Set Time, Next, Up arrow, Down Arrow, Regen. We use Salt Pellets I appreciate all your help -Gary I will try those settings tonight when I get home.
  3. R

The only thing we were given was total hardness of 38. No iron. Not sure about manganese. I am starting to think we are way in over our heads and should have had a professional complete this whole process. We bought this softener from Aquatell and weren't given any instruction on...
  4. R

I have been exploring these forums and you all seem very knowledgable. I have purchased and installed a Clack WS1 metered softener and it doesn't seem to be softening correctly. We believe everything is hooked up correctly and that maybe it's just not programmed correctly. We have emailed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks