Recent content by rushabh

1. rushabh

Moen wall mounted bathroom faucet spout with insufficient length

Thanks for the info. It looks like we may have to switch to a different Moen wall-mounted faucet trim that has a spout with greater length. I do want the water to fall on the center of the sink as that would make it more convenient for the user to get the proper soaking without hitting the...
  2. rushabh

Moen wall mounted bathroom faucet spout with insufficient length

Hello all, My plumber recently installed the Moen 90 degree wall-mounted bathroom faucet in my bathroom: http://www.moen.com/90-degree/chrome-two-handle-wall-mount-bathroom-faucet/_/R-CONSUMER%3ATS6730 It turns out that the length of the faucet spout is somewhat insufficient to reach the...
  3. rushabh

Grohsafe 35252 valve is discontinued. Can I use 35015 valve instead?

I purchased the Grohe Europlus II shower/bathtub trim and it says that it requires the Grohsafe 35252000 rough-in valve. However, this valve has been discontinued and someone suggested that I use Grohsafe 35015000 rough-in valve. Is this possible or should I just purchase the 35252000 valve...
  4. rushabh

Fancy master shower components & configuration

Unfortunately, the plumber is not interested in helping me out with the parts list because he claimed it is too much work or something like that. That's why I'm posted my questions here. . . .
  5. rushabh

Fancy master shower components & configuration

Hello all, New to the forum. I'm glad there is a forum like this and I'm even more happy Terry Love is local to me (I live in Renton, WA and will be moving into a custom house in Bellevue, WA soon)! This is NOT a DIY plumbing question in which I would be doing the installation; rather...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks