Recent content by Rshackleford

1. Rshackleford

Panasonic Inline FV30NLF1

I design pumps and was hoping the manufacturer would have a curve for the fan like a pump curve but I haven't found one.
  2. Rshackleford

Panasonic Inline FV30NLF1

I would like to use the FV30NLF1 to vent my master bath and bedroom. Basically the master bath and bedroom are one big room. The bath has a shower, free standing tub, and stool. The bath is 6' wide x 20' and the bedroom is 18' x 18'. They both share the same open vaulted ceiling. I am...
  3. Rshackleford

Building House--Basement Ground Work Wrong--Help!!

Yes this is the agreed fix for the screwup. It sounds like the answer is the plumber can make it work but it won't be as easy as it should have been. The person paying for the service should have the right to second guess and question everything. An attitude that you are above your customer...
  4. Rshackleford

So I guess the question becomes: can he do it? And the answer is yes?
  5. Rshackleford

It was drawn with the fixtures on the same wall. The plumbers was off an entire room in the basement with ground work. The basement sketch is our new plan now that the work in the concrete is wrong. What does the plumber need to do to make this work?
  6. Rshackleford

I will do the best I can. Here are the pictures.
  7. Rshackleford

I am building a new house. The plumber messed up the location of the ground work in the basement. The basement bathroom is directly below the upstairs bathroom. They are both full baths. The plumbing wall for the basement is on the left hand wall and te plumbing wall for the upstairs is...
  8. Rshackleford

Nuisance electric water heater over temp trip

How should the two thermostats be set? should they be the same or one higher than the other?
  9. Rshackleford

Nuisance electric water heater over temp trip

My hot water heater has a mind of its own. It used to only happen when we went on vacation but now it's about every three weeks. The water will get really hot and the over temp safety will trip. I will have to wait for it to cool and then reset. This will go on for five or six days and then...
  10. Rshackleford

Laing SM-303-BSW Ciruculating Pump

yes this is a straight recirulation pump. it does run all the time. it has worked pretty well and is keeping the kitchen and mud room water at the ready. i am considering getting a timer for it and setting it to run a few hours in the morning and evening instead of all day every day.
  11. Rshackleford

Hot Water Heater High Limit Switch Continualy Trips

it still has tripped a few times. tbe last thing i did was to set the upper thermostat just a bit higher than the lower. this seems to have taken care of the problem for about two weeks.
  12. Rshackleford

i did not realize there were two thermostats. the top one was set at "B" and the bottom was set to "Very Hot." i am assuming there was some sort of gradient setup and the bottom burner would heat the water and the hot water would rise and I guess that this would keep happening until top water...
  13. Rshackleford

Update just took a huge bath and i am sure i emptied the tank. the red button was tripped again and no new water was being heated.
  14. Rshackleford

Laing SM-303-BSW Ciruculating Pump

what kind of pump is it and what does it do? i looked up the pump on the Laing website and the links to manuals don't work. i can't tell if this has a thermostat or if it runs all the time.
  15. Rshackleford

i just moved into my new house. the previous owner said he had problems with the hot water heater. he said he had to go down and push a little red button ever once in a while. it is an electric heater. i have had to push the button three times already today. i think it is the high limit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks