Recent content by rpowell

1. rpowell

First Time Home Buyer w/ Septic Question

Here is the inspection report. The 15" refers to room left in the seepage pit(towards end) On the date of the inspection, Monday, August 18th, the weather was sunny and warm. During the immediate antecedent days similar weather was found throughout the area. While the function of septic...
  2. rpowell

Thank you for the responces. the tank was last pumped out a year ago. the 15" of clearence is from the end of the inlet pipe to the sludge below the water. Basically in NJ you have to have more then 12" before the camera goes through the water and hits the sludge. Ours is 15". The way he...
  3. rpowell

hello guys/girls, My wife and I are first time home buyers. We have found a property we are going to purchase. During the septic inspection, I was told that the results were "Satisfactory with concerns". In NJ, there needs to be a minimum of 12" of clearance. When the inspector had the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks