Recent content by Royal flush

1. Royal flush

NSP Plumbing Code by State

I ended up figuring it out on my own thanks anyway no need to reply now.
  2. Royal flush

Is 8" the answer i'm looking for ? anyone .... based on table 906.1 maximum distance of fixture trap from vent or do I need to just add another supporting vent to help carry the extra distance if my wet vent length is over 8" .
  3. Royal flush

thanks Terry for the reply my question was more about the distance that the wet vent would cover without having the need to add another vent based on my drawing layout on post 3 or 4 .The clothes washer or ACW is already connected to a studor vent so i'm not worried about venting that.I'm just...
  4. Royal flush

If I am understanding the code correctly I am okay in my second drawing as long as my wet vent/ the blue line does not exceed 12". Is this correct can anyone tell me?
  5. Royal flush

here is a picture of my layout idea that I am working on . Any help would be appreciated
  6. Royal flush

Hi Terry I'm looking for a little push in the right direction. I'm in NC and I'm looking for some wet vent advice. I am new to posting and im not sure if it is okey to post this question in this section I have a drawing of my single bathroom group layout and I think I'm laying it out right but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks