Recent content by Rookhawk

1. Rookhawk

Toto Promenade II - Can I increase GPF and should I change any parts?

I'm a Toto fan and can't stand my existing toilets that came with the house. I just ordered a couple Toto Promenade II toilets but I'm concerned they are 1.28GPF and I have a herd of kids that two-flush on 1.28GPF toilets now. I have my own septic and well so I am not as concerned about green...
  2. Rookhawk

Floppy install of a TOTO toilet

Thanks Terry, That was what I thought. The unifit is perfectly secure but the perfectly level toilet is on a very slippery marble floor. The elongated bowl does slide around so I'll try caulking as a means to stop that.
  3. Rookhawk

Floppy install of a TOTO toilet

Just installed a new TOTO Guinivere toilet. The toilet slides around even though I anchored the bolts sufficiently. Is the primary means of stabilizing a toilet supposed to be caulking it to the floor? It really slides around right now but I havent caulked. Was concerned I missed a step.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks