Recent content by ronyork7

1. R

upgrading water service

I live in new jersey, and they go by the national plumbing code. I just started a small addition adding a bathroom and a bedroom. I have a standard single family home with kitchen, 2 full baths, and laundry room. The inspector says that because I'm adding the new bathroom I must upgrade my main...
  2. R

upgrading to a 1" meter

Thanks guys for all your input. I wish this guy would just take a hand out. But does anyone know what the national standard plumbing code says with how to size service supply lines. I read it and there were only 2 sentences. No table to charts. The UPC gives clear answers. So for any of you...
  3. R

upgrading to a 1" meter

supply line change Okay. The inspector says I have to go all the way to the street with a new 1" supply line. My meter is in my crawl space which I replaced with a 1" meter and changed all my branch and building supply lines to 1". The UPC says that you can have a 3/4" supply line from the...
  4. R

upgrading to a 1" meter

So it will be ok to just put in a 1" meter, change the building supply and have a 3/4" street supply? I have read that that is okay, I won't loose and water pressure will I? Thanks guys for the input. Inspectors in NJ don't like homeowners doing their own work.
  5. R

upgrading to a 1" meter

I'm putting An addition on my house which has a bathroom and a laundry room. I currently have two bathrooms with showers and one tub. The inspector says that I have too many fixtures now for my supply line. I have 3/4 coming in from the street to the water meter and 3/4 branch lines there on...
  6. R

charging a 3/4" to a 1" water meter

I'm putting An addition on my house which has a bathroom and a laundry room. I currently have two bathrooms with showers and one tub. The inspector says that I have too many fixtures now for my supply line. I have 3/4 coming in from the street to the water meter and 3/4 branch lines there on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks