Recent content by ronrca

1. ronrca

Thank you for your response regarding odor from Navien tankless. Im out in Wetaskiwin and would...

Thank you for your response regarding odor from Navien tankless. Im out in Wetaskiwin and would be very interested what you find out. When you do find out, Id appreciate letting me know as well. Please email me at reisdorf at telus.net and we can talk. Thanks
  2. ronrca

Smell of Gas - Navien Tankless Heater

I have noticed the same odor as well. The intake/exhaust is located near a window (4-5' away) and when I open the window, I smell sulfur. gmrj, Thank you for your response. Im out in Wetaskiwin and would be very interested what you find out. When you do find out, Id appreciate letting me...
  3. ronrca

Navien Intake Air Problem

Blocked intake screen built into intake collar on heater, above premix burner fan I have the same model and the same error message came up twice in the time we moved into our new house since Sept 09. Both times it was the internal intake filter was dirty. The manual shows how to access and...
  4. ronrca

Pegasus Dual Flush low price at HD

Thanks Jay! Kind of what we were thinking as well. We decided that we will go with 1 Toto Aquira and 2 cheap ones. At least this way if the cheapos do not perform, we still have a reliable one.
  5. ronrca

Good thing to look for! I will have a look at the bolts along with whatever is the the tank as well. Thanks
  6. ronrca

Reliability is a concern as well as replacement parts! How long can el cheapo toilets last? If one can get 7-13 years out of a Pegasus, dollar wise your even at the end of the day/lifespan however its the flushing capability that concerns us more so. Kind of embarassing to have flushing problems...
  7. ronrca

So basicly 'buy at my own risk' kind of thing. Tough choice given the prices! Anyone have experiences with them? Search the net and cant find anything specific good nor bad! What about Paja or SSWW brands? Anyone heard anything on these as well? Paja DF I can buy for around $150-200, Toto...
  8. ronrca

We are currently building a new house and need to purchase 3 toilets. Unfortunately we are on a tight budget therefore 3 Totos however ideal may not be feasible. HD has Pegasus Dual Flush on sale for $99! Which is unbelievably low however is it worth it? I can buy 3 Pegasus for the price of 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks