Recent content by Ronofdolton

1. Ronofdolton

Need Help with Quick-connect Option

Thanks for your reply Tuttles. I want the garden hose connector to use with a portable washing machine water inlet port. I think I found my solutions from Amazon: Buy 2 quick connect coupler sets and use a Danco 10511 adapter with one of the QC socket hose threads to connect the female 55/64"...
  2. Ronofdolton

Need Help with Quick-connect Option

I'd like to connect a 13/16"-55/64" female quick-connect adapter bib directly to my male-threaded kitchen faucet so that I can swap a 13/16"-55/64" sink sprayer or a 3/4" garden hose as needed. * Is the top faucet quick-connect bib a one-size-fits-all connector for the bottom connected sprayer...
  3. Ronofdolton

Need Help Finding Quick-Connect for Sink Adapter

I need a quick-connect hose that fits the adapter for the Oster QuickBreeze/OralBreeze dental irrigator. Oster doesn't sell the quick-connect separately. The Oster aerator adapter has both an inner (55/64") and outer (15/16") thread. Appears to be the same as Brasscraft SF0060X adapter. Oral...
  4. Ronofdolton

Looking for Correct Faucet Aerator Adapter Size

The issue has been resolved. Turns out the Oster aerator has both an inner (55/64') and outer (15/16") thread. Home Depot SKU 578956 is a 55/64" to 13/16" male/male adapter that connected the Oster inner thread to my faucet perfectly. Thanks for the contributions by all. I learned from this...
  5. Ronofdolton

standard = 15/16" male or 55/64" female junior = 13/16" male threaded or 3/4" female I'm looking for a junior male that connects to a standard female. So I need a 13/16" male that ends with a 55/64" female, which allows it to connect to a standard Oster QuickBreeze 15/16" male aerator. I went...
  6. Ronofdolton

Thanks for your reply. I'm going to take the Home Depot SKU web page with me, along with both aerators and hope I can find some store help.
  7. Ronofdolton

Thanks for that important info that went unnoticed by me. The store apparently had it in stock even though I couldn't find it. I'll take a copy of the item page with me the next time I visit. But first, I'd like someone to confirm that SKU #599904 is the correct item for me.
  8. Ronofdolton

Ace Hardware told me that I needed a 13/16" male to "standard" female adapter. I couldn't find the adapter at Home Depot, and they were too short of help for me to ask. At this point I just need the correct sizing so that I can continue looking online. I might try a different Home Depot because...
  9. Ronofdolton

Ace Hardware didn't have the adapter. I'd like to install an Oster QuickBreeze dental irrigator that uses a waterjet to floss teeth at the sink. It comes with its own standard-sized male aerator and a female irrigtion wand adapter. I'm at a place that has a junior-sized faucet aerator, but I...
  10. Ronofdolton

I just want to fit my standard male aerator into a junior size female sink fitting. Why would that be unrealistic?
  11. Ronofdolton

According to https://www.plumbingsupply.com/about-faucet-aerators.html: I have a 13/16" male threaded aerator for my bathroom sink and need to replace it with my standard male threaded aerator. Would someone confirm that I need a 13/16" male threaded to 55/64" female threaded adapter, or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks