Recent content by Roi

1. Roi

Low water flow in anti frost outdoor faucet

ok. I soaked the "moving part" in a cleaning solution (didn't have descaling, which i wanted, in case there's mineral built inside; used degreaser). washed, blew strongly. applied silicone. resealed with teflon all connection points. Now I get to fill a 5gal in 2:45 instead of 4+ mins... which...
  2. Roi

Thanks. That is a screw - I attach a photo from the other side.
  3. Roi

~45 sec without the inner part of the spigot/valve. so almost 7gpm. which already makes more sense. Thanks for these photos and explanations!!! I'll get some silicone to lube the o-rings. Do you think the little-dry O ring can affect the flow that much? that's ~4 times slower...
  4. Roi

it took a little over 4 mins with the spigot... so about 1.2gpm. way too slow
  5. Roi

Thanks everyone. I'll get a flex hose and hose clamp and measure the gpm for both flows. Just to clarify - a year ago, on the same hose and faucet, the flow was substantially stronger. I have two drip systems connected to it and a garden hose, and used to get good pressure.
  6. Roi

Thank you guys for the helpful answers. I opened the faucet and indeed without it there's a much stronger flow; i didn't measure it in GPM but it's at least twice stronger. I opened-closed the shut-off to full power, trying to release something that might be stuck there. Washed the inner part of...
  7. Roi

Hi all, I'm new to this forum which I found by looking for solution for the same problem I have. Our outdoor anti frost faucet has very low pressure. I turned off the shut off valve, opened and took some photos - see below. Any advice? Thanks in advance. ps edit - with some gentle force I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks