Recent content by Rogervan

1. Rogervan

Pilot won't light. It's a 40 gallon Rheem Performance.

I meant "fail to function". I obviously don't watch speech to text accuracy closely enough.
  2. Rogervan

Well the water heaters working again. I noticed water is sleeping seeping from under the tank. Maybe water is dripping onto the burners or the pilot, making the tank failed the function periodically. I don't know.
  3. Rogervan

thank you for your reply. I'd like to post a picture, but I can't reduce the image size. The pilot and burner are blocked by a metal plate through which the gas and electric pass, in a way that I assume would make it hard to take the plate off. But I suppose it can be done and I'm handy enough...
  4. Rogervan

Sorry, I have to complete my post. I can't find the make and model of this tank on the outside. I know how to light the pilot, very simple. I've done it before. No special sensors that I can see. A while ago this tank dripped water from somewhere, not the external plumbing, and the pilot went...
  5. Rogervan

I can't find a make and model on the bodbody
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks