Recent content by roeboat109

1. R

Has anyone had any luck with the AquaGlass Eleganza?

Quality of tub We had a aqua glass eleganza bathtub installed by we thought a professional.Two months later we found a crack right at the bottom of the side.The company sent us a replacement .The company said it might not have been installed according to the instructions. We have reservations...
  2. R

6 inch crackin new plastic tub

We had a new aqua-glass tub installed by a licensed ins.,he said,carpenter last summer.Christmas day we saw a leak downstairs.I thought it was the drain pipes.No it was the tub upstairs had a 6 inch crack in it. Is there a way to repair it permanently. The company did send us a new tub...
  3. R

Has anyone had any luck with the AquaGlass Eleganza?

newly installed tub cracked we had a new aqua-glass eleganza bathtub installed about five months ago. My son noticed a 6 inch crack in it right on the curve Christmas morning. The called the company and they did send us a new tub to replace it.They also said it was probably the installation...
  4. R

Eleganza styrene tub installation

We just found out christmas morning that our new tub which is exactly the same eleganza tub you are talking about had cracked just above the curve towards the front of the tub.My son was home for christmas and heard something like a drip.My wife was in the upstairs shower and sure enough it has...
  5. R

Trouble with bathtub

We purchased a Lowes eleganza tub and had in installed by supposedly a pro carpenter.This was six months ago when it was finally finished with ceramic tilef all around. Christmas day this year ,four days ago,my wife was showering in the tub she weighs about 140 or so.Someone opened the closet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks