Recent content by RobPin

1. RobPin

Single sink drain hookup with dual connections below floor.

Thanks gents, 45 degree of vertical seems logical and may have to correct this. Will drain to P-trap and add AAV Oatey or Studor depending what I can find today.
  2. RobPin

I ran the 1/4 line beside the drain hole. My R.O. system resides just below in basement. I live in Ontario Canada and was able to find the following. “Article 7.5.9.2, which covers AAVs states that, "air admittance valves shall only be used to vent fixtures in buildings undergoing renovation...
  3. RobPin

Contractors plumber who is now out of the picture left me a different and unknown setup. I believe one connection is for drainage and the other is for venting. Not sure how to best hook up to single hole sink. Main floor kitchen Below floor in basement Thanks in advance.
  4. RobPin

One sink two drains.

Contractors plumber who is now out of the picture left me a different and unknown setup. I believe one connection is for drainage and the other is for venting. Not sure how to best hook up to single sink. Main floor kitchen Below in basement.
  5. RobPin

Low Hot water amount since main valve replacement. Volume seems fine

Will increase. Could solder have traveled down the pipe and be stopped at the cold inlet (theory). Rob
  6. RobPin

Gas heater. Only shutoff cold water valve going into tank during draining of line, but turned it on afterwards. Thanks for reply
  7. RobPin

Hi I recently replaced the main shut off valve coming into the house. Since then I'm running out of hot water. This was never a problem before. The volume of water seems OK pressure wise but the amount of Hot water seems decreased and ends in half the time now. Any thoughts Thanks RobP
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks