Recent content by Robc0367

1. Robc0367

120v vs 240v tankless electric water heater

Hello, The 6 gallon electric water heater in my wood shop sprung a leak the other day. I'm thinking of replacing it with a tankless/on demand electric unit. The 6 gal heater was 120v, 20amp breaker with 10 ga wire. I could install a 120v unit myself with just changing out the breaker. A 240v...
  2. Robc0367

Well Pump Life

Our well pump was installed by the previous home owner in 2003. I read that the average life of a pump is 10 -15 years. We are not experiencing any problems just trying to gather some info. Is there anything to look for that signals the pump is on it's way out or does it just stop working one day?
  3. Robc0367

Ground Wire to Water Pipe

Thanks for the help guys.
  4. Robc0367

Yes, my electric service also connected to an outside ground rod outside. If I understand you correctly, the plumbing pipes throughout the house do not need to be connected to ground?
  5. Robc0367

Hello Everyone, I hope this is in the right forum to post this question. The previous owners of our house replaced the well pump a few years before we bought the house. Who ever installed the pump ran new pipe from the well to inside the house. They cut off and capped the old pipe leaving just a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks