Recent content by road trip

1. R

Sta-rite control box troubleshooting

Thanks for the information. I had a leaky valve on my irrigation system, but otherwise the pump doesn't seem to cycle excessively. It may have been a defective relay in the previous box because I used to hear a vibration in the house plumbing when the pump was on and a faucet was running, but...
  2. R

Thanks for the reply. After checking resistance between each of the three wires to the pump and checking them against ground (very high, thankfully) I bought a control box Monday. That did the trick. I would still like to be a better component trouble-shooter, but the box cost less than a...
  3. R

Hello all, Last night I realized I had no water (1hp submersible pump). I have voltage all the way through the pressure switch to the box on both lines. I pressed the reset button and the box buzzed for a split second, and then nothing. I need help evaluating the start and run capacitors...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks