Recent content by Rmduhon73

1. Rmduhon73

Mini split sizing and location questions

Thr current unit is a Rheem 3ton 36k btu 14 Seer that is 5 years old this month. It was good for the master bedroom, tolerable in the living room and kitchen (as long as we weren't using the stove), barely tolerable in the small bedroom next to the living room, and horrible for the guest...
  2. Rmduhon73

I've done several load calculations from different sites and the results range from 7000 btus to 15000 btus. The r value will be at least r-13, possibly more, especially in the ceiling and floor. If you are referring to windows when you mention glazing I couldn't answer that, but we will...
  3. Rmduhon73

We are about to start completely remodeling our mobile home and want to switch from central air to mini splits. In doing research I've come across 2 questions that I can't find an answer to. Everything I've found says to place the air handlers 7 to 8 ft above the floor but 8 inches below the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks