Recent content by Rldev

1. Rldev

Clack WS-1 metered(on-demand) regen question.

Hmm. My unit is set to Normal. I guess I will wait to see what time the next regen occurs.
  2. Rldev

Is what I want possible? The time is correct. It a WS-1CS. I want it to work using metering, but was wondering if it's possible to use metering, but have it regen at 2:00am when capacity is depleted or reaches a specific threshold. left Example there is 30 gallons of capacity left today at...
  3. Rldev

I have had to adjust my clack ws-1 settings due to changes in my local water supply. My question is about metered regeneration. My valve is set for metered regeneration. I have set a 14 day override. The override will never be invoked in my system. The other day while working in the same room...
  4. Rldev

Gurgling Gas Water Heater

No expansion tank. I guess I should install one.
  5. Rldev

Not really, unless I have shut the supply down for something. There may be a occasional spurt though.
  6. Rldev

Understood, but why would flushing a toilet have any effect on a WH? I flush the toilet, the WH starts to gurgle, rumble, whatever. Thanks.
  7. Rldev

Sorry City water. It's technically municipal well water. Plenty of pressure. I also have water softener, whole house carbon filter.
  8. Rldev

I have searched and could not find anything. My 50 gal gas water heater frequently gurgles if I flush the toilet that is near it or run cold water in my nearby slop sink. I have soft water and flush my heater every year. I replaced the anode rod last year(nothing was left of the old one). The...
  9. Rldev

Clack WS1-CS need help programing

Hi Ditto, I hope you are well. I checked all of the above and all is clear. The programing has been working properly for the last several months. I test the water all the time. I ran the manual regen as instructed earlier in this thread. Water is now soft again. So I don't know what is going...
  10. Rldev

I hope everyone is doing well. Here's an update. The water softener has been working very well until the last regen cycle. On the last regen, there was no softening. I measured the hardness with my Hatch kit. Water level seamed low in the brine tank. I'm repeating the manual regen process above...
  11. Rldev

I never replaced the stack. I took it out and cleaned and sanitized it. Looked good under a magnifying glass. But everything I have read says to replace it after 12 - 15 years.
  12. Rldev

I wanted to report back to state that with Bannerman's help, everything is working great! Thank you. I will be on my third regen cycle on Monday. I still wonder if I should replace some clack parts just in case.
  13. Rldev

I will get more salt tomorrow. Yes I changed it back to 8 lbs after the regen. I'll post an update this week. Thanks again.
  14. Rldev

The cycle is done. Looks like I now have too much water in the brine tank. Hard to tell if it is that or I need to add more salt. I just threw in a 50lb bag the other day. It's not halfway filled though. Maybe 35-40%
  15. Rldev

Do you know what the cycle is called on the Clack screen("Brine")?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks