Recent content by RJick

1. RJick

New residence plumbing plan. Will this work?

Sorry I didn't know pdf's won't work. I have converted them to .jpgs so maybe you can see the designs.
  2. RJick

New residence plumbing plan. Will this work?

I am building a house and am ready to do the underfloor plumbing. The foundation is a crawl space foundation. One bathroom is easy enough to figure out the supply and drain but the main bath has a few jogs so I am not positive if my plan will work. I am more concerned about the drain and vents...
  3. RJick

Utility/Master drain and vent design

I just signed up to sketchup and went to the 3d warehouse but am having trouble finding the fittings you used. Where are the pipe fittings and what should I search for. Thanks Rick
  4. RJick

Replacing the washers in brass internals was easy but ...

I take care of the maintenance of a small mobile home park. Some of the mobile homes have bath/shower plumbing completely made out of brass. Replacing the washers are easy. Other mobile homes have the brass manifold but the guts are made out of plastic. They have leaked almost from the start...
  5. RJick

Can I use a sanitary tee in these locations?

Do I need a wye with a 45 or can I use a sanitary tee. I am trying to insert a pdf but don't know if it is going through. Thanks
  6. RJick

New Construction, 3/4" PEX, How big holes thru the joists?

I have already bought the pex but I have not got the crimps or tool yet. A friend will let me borrow his crimper but I don't mind buying one if it will improve connections. I have done a lot with PVC and copper and even pex but when I used the pex I used the Sharkbite connections. I got the...
  7. RJick

New Construction, 3/4" PEX, How big holes thru the joists?

I am building a one story house in Oregon. The floor joists are 2x8's and are spaced 16" OC and there is a kitchen and only one bath. I drilled one and a quarter inch holes in the center of the joists where the 3/4" PEX needs to go but I don't know if the holes are so big the pipe will flop...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks