Recent content by RJAD

1. RJAD

Reverse Buffer Tank Setup

Great Info I must say that I really appreciate all of your info / help. The internet and more specifically forums like these make the DIY-ers ability to educate themselves on many subjects very easy and enjoyable. That in itself can be both good and bad. I just want to let you guys know that...
  2. RJAD

Buffer Thanks for all your replys. Good info for sure. I have just fired my system up (2 days ago) and the slabzones are begining to show signs of warmth. I will take your advice and opt against the reverse buffer. The idea was probably a result of thinking too much about a problem I don't...
  3. RJAD

Re. Buffer The cost is less than 400 bucks for the Mini smart, and would be no more than a stand alone buffer on the load side. I realize a standard IDHWH could be piped into the load side and act as the buffer, but the return temps would not be reduced. I have not set this up yet, or even...
  4. RJAD

Hello, new guy here. I am currently installing my second Hydronic Heating System in a new house I am building, (first system I installed in a garage a few years back). I have thought and read a lot about how to best incorporate the latest in industry accepted practices and equipment into this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks