Recent content by RiverdaleWG

1. RiverdaleWG

Tandem Breakers

Hello, I have a 100A Siemens panel with 20 breaker positions. It currently has 2 tendem breakers installed. I want to add a few extra circuits in my basement. How many additional tandem breakers can be added? Thanks
  2. RiverdaleWG

Buzz Noise from Breaker

Hello, Sometimes when by dryer turns on, I hear a short "buzz" from the breaker panel. It has been doing this for several years. It has never tripped the breaker nor has there been any trouble. It may sounds like a stupid question, but is this a problem ?
  3. RiverdaleWG

Furnace Filters size

Hello, I have a Honeywell hot air furnace that calls for a 16x25x4 size box filter. These filter are not usually available from either my local Home Depot or Lowes. Also, they cost over $25 dollars each. Maybe a frugal type question, but could I use the 1" filters instead, and find a easy...
  4. RiverdaleWG

Kohler Bathtub, clogs every two months

Hello, Last year I installed a new Kohler bathtub, along with all new Kohler hardware. The drain gets clogged with hair every two-three months. When I take the trap apart, I see the spring that contacts the drain lever is covered with hair, etc. This spring pushes down on the lever and...
  5. RiverdaleWG

Septic Pump Alarm (low decibel)

I checked last night, and there is no back up battery. There is 110V on one leg of the switch, and 40 volts on the other leg. It would seem to me, there should not be any voltage on the second, until the float is activated. Then is should go to 110V, and activate the alarm. The 40V is...
  6. RiverdaleWG

Septic Pump Alarm (low decibel)

Hello, I have a septic system with a alarm box mounted in my basement. Recently, the alarm started sounding, butwith a much lower decibel level. When I switch the alarm off, the alarm goes off. When I switch the alarm to test, I get the expected, "very" loud alarm. The septic company...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks