Recent content by riverbend

1. R

Unions. Yes or NO?

Colts new Stadium Maybe Terry should have bid the copper work. He sounds to me like he is quite an asset (in reading his post) to the plumbing industry. Probably would of required a change order (bigger construction entance doors) to get his head in. Give me a break!!!!
  2. R

Please comment on this setup

Huh?? What code(s) specify one trap for one vent??
  3. R

PEX And Freezing Winter Temperatures

Am aware of freezing temperatures. Used a Miller welder (just yesterday) to thaw 100' of type L copper.Would of used the Hot Shot 400 but the welder is quicker. Thanks for letting me know about the brand names you install. In my neck of the woods we use Vanex with crimp rings Wirsbro is hard to...
  4. R

Upon further review (photo #1) it looks like a 9 year may have installed this system. Keep having fun with me plumber Mark, and keep up the good work, hopefully the water heater(s) will continue to cover it. Ever been in a real mechanical room?
  5. R

Both. Mostly copper. No I do not have any pictures. I am familer with how PEX looks. My comments were pertaining to the Copper in the first post with pictures. For someone whos been in the TRADE since he was 9 years old, I would expect better work. Relax, its just my opinion, and remember I work...
  6. R

Trust me, I know what I am looking at regarding PLUMBING. I have yet to see any PLUMBING that a TRADESMAN installed in your photos. I could care less if you want to slap it in, and move on to your next project. It will be behind sheetrock any way, huh? Have at it.
  7. R

Hopefully call someone other than you. Your work (pictures) in previous post is awful sloppy. Maybe turn the valves a 90*, and you could install them all at the same level.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks