Recent content by River432

1. R

Washing Machine Drainage into Tub Overflow Pipe

OK. I have no problem adding a 2" standpipe with its own 2" p-trap for the washer. But I assume it's all moot if I can't tie into the 1 1/2" overflow tube for the tub for drainage. Correct? If not, then I guess I have to tie into a 2" drain pipe somewhere else, if it's at all practical. If...
  2. R

Thank you for all the responses. I appreciate it. I think I'm just going to hire a plumber to find out if installing a drainage system for a washer is at all practical in the location that I want it (pantry). The washer would be for a rental property in NJ, but I assume the code might be the...
  3. R

Thank you for responding hj. Are you saying that drainage for the washer requires all 2" pvc pipe to include a 2" standpipe connected to a 2" drainage pipe? If everything around the tub is 1 1/2" pvc pipe, is there anything I can do for proper washer drainage? Thanks again, River432
  4. R

Hello Everyone, I am new to this site and hope someone here can help me out with some information and advice. I am trying to hook up a new washing machine (and a dryer) in a pantry where there was no washer before. I am lucky in some sense because there is a tub/shower on the other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks