Recent content by Riley746

1. Riley746

mountain bathroom

Could I put an electric rinnai in the bathroom or a gas rinnai boxed in on the exterior? Do you think the plumbing would work if put the tub on a 2 - 5" platform?
  2. Riley746

mountain bathroom

I have one more question. I'm going to use a gas tankless Rinnai for a water heater. The propane comes in by the water. I'm going to panel the room with beadboard Can I recess the Rinnai in the 6" interior wall at the end of the tub so the vent goes through the ceiling in the interior wall...
  3. Riley746

mountain bathroom

So I could run it to the wall and put the trap in a chase, insulate the chase, and then run the pipe horizontally to the sewer connection?
  4. Riley746

mountain bathroom

The tub sits on legs so it's 4 3/4" above the floor. Can I run the drain along the floor to the wall and then use an elbow to run it inside the wall?
  5. Riley746

mountain bathroom

The toilet will run to a septic system. My question is can I run the pipe from the toilet horizontally in the inside wall?
  6. Riley746

mountain bathroom

I'm rebuilding an outbuilding to a Colorado mountain cabin. I want to make it into a bedroom with a bathroom. The structure is on concrete piers and there's no crawl space. I'll hire a plumber but I'm wondering if my design will work. The bathroom is on an outside wall. I'm going to build...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks